Senator Brent Hill, President Pro Tempore
- How is Idaho’s economy
- What’s in store for public
- How is Idaho coping with the Affordable Care Act?
- Will the legislature expand Medicaid?
- Did the fuel tax and registration fee hikes take care of our transportation needs?
- Is urban renewal in jeopardy?
- Any more tax cuts on the horizon?
Thursday, December 10, 2015
12:00 - 12:30pm Lunch is served
12:30 - 1:00pm Presentation
1:00 - 1:30pm Question and answer
Bennion Student Union
ISU – Idaho Falls
1784 Science Center Drive, Idaho Falls
RSVP by Noon on Monday, December 7, 2015.
Tickets for the lunch are $15 for City Club Members, $20 for non-members, and $5 for gallery seating. Seating is limited and reservations must be paid in advance online at the forums page or by mailing a check to 450 B Street, Idaho Falls 83402.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (208) 523-3961. In partnership with the Idaho Humanities Council, the City Club of Idaho Falls is an independent, nonpartisan forum for discussion of public affairs. Forums are recorded and rebroadcast on KISU-FM 91.3 (visit KISU.org for times).